I thought it would be really fun to start a series of posts on Saturdays of 6 things I’m loving each week! To start off, here are 6 things that really made me smile during the past few days.
- First off, this dress. It has to be my favorite right now, it’s so comfy and I wear it all the time! Also my yellow Vans always make an outfit a bit sunnier. Shop this look here (affiliate).
2. This gold bar initial necklace is so cute and simple. I love that it’s real gold so I can wear it every day without it causing a green neck or a nasty rash! Shop it here (affiliate).
3. & 4. Are these amazing hair clips! I’ve been wearing them all the time, the butterflies are so cute and delicate and the claw clips are super trendy! Shop in my Amazon Storefront (affiliate).
5. This song by Taylor Swift. I heard it, immediately added it to my playlist for the wedding, and its been on repeat since!
6. The summer time staple that I scream for. That you scream for. That we all scream for. Yes, I have been enjoying ice cream so much this summer! I am trying to find the best places to get it, and so far my favorites are Abbott’s in Concord, and Jeni’s in NoDa!
I hope you enjoyed hearing about what I’m loving this week, be sure to let me know what you’re loving in the comments!